YOUR PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT TO US
PetsLife Limited (“PetArticleWorld”), is committed to protecting your privacy and security. We only use the information we collect about you with your consent to process your enquiry or order and to tell you about our services. We will never wilfully disclose personal information about you to any third party, other than to process an order or enquiry, without first receiving your permission or unless we are under a legal obligation to do so.
(1) You may provide personal information when communicating with us
(2) You may order a product and give your name, email address, credit and/or debit card number and expiry date so that the order can be processed and your products delivered to you. Sometimes you may be asked for your telephone number
(4) We may use personal information collected about you to personalise your visits to our web site and recommend goods or services to you. We may also use the information to help us develop the design and layout of our web site to ensure that our site is as useful and enjoyable as possible
(5) We may use personal information collected about you to let you know about functionality changes to our web site or changes to our terms and conditions of use
(6) PetArticleWorld will not use personal information that it knows to be inaccurate
(7) Information given at the time of ordering, or from email/telephone contact, is collected lawfully by PetArticleWorld and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. We need to collect this information in order to process the transaction, fulfil your order and provide you with the services you expect.
We will not pass on your personal details to any third party, including site sponsors or advertisers, without your permission. We may provide aggregate statistics about our sales, customers, traffic patterns and other site information to third parties, but these statistics will not include any information that could personally identify you.
By making an enquiry with PetArticleWorld, you consent to the collection and use of the information you provide solely for the purpose of processing and fulfilling your request.
We have strict security procedures covering the storage and disclosure of your information in order to prevent unauthorised access and to comply with the Data Protection Act 1998. This means that sometimes we may ask you for proof of identity before disclosing any personal information to you.
A cookie is a piece of information that is stored on your computer’s hard drive by your web browser. On revisiting this site our computer server will recognise the cookie, giving us information about your last visit. Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but usually you can alter the settings of your browser to prevent automatic acceptance. If you choose not to receive cookies, you may still use many of the features of our web site.
With or without cookies, our website keeps track of usage data, such as the source address that the page request is coming from, date and time of the page request, the referring website (if any) and other parameters in the URL (e.g. search criteria). We use this data to better understand website usage so we know what areas of our website users prefer. This information is stored in log files and is for aggregated and statistical reporting but is not attributed to you as an individual.
We welcome your questions and comments about privacy issues and the design and contents of our web site. Should you have any comments or you have a complaint about how we are using your personal data, please contact us using the feedback form.
You have the right to request a copy of the personal information that PetArticleWorld holds about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. (We charge £10 for information requests). Please address requests to the Data Protection Officer (PAW), PetsLife Limited, 130 Stronsay Drive, Aberdeen, AB15 6JD or email us at customer.services@PetArticleWorld.co.uk
If you are aged 16 or under, please get your parent/guardian’s permission beforehand whenever you provide personal information to the PetArticleWorld website. Users without this consent are not allowed to provide us with personal information.
We may edit this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our web pages.
Note: This policy only applies to the PetArticleWorld.co.uk web site and not to the companies, individuals, organisations or other websites to which there are links.